THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Russellville, Alabama, United States
Bryan and Angel were married on December 6, 1997 at Russellville Church of God. We had our first littel boy named Hunter Bryan Fuller whom born on April 24, 2001. We are expecting another bouncing baby boy on January 1, 2009. Keep up with our life regualry as I will be adding exciting news to our family blog.

Friday, September 19, 2008

25 week OB Visit

I went Tuesday to my 25 week Dr visit and my blood pressure was high, so they put me in a room and had me lie on my left side for about 30 minutes or so and Dr Stutts came in and re checked it and it was still rising. He put me on Blood pressure medicine 3x a day and he is checking me for Pre-eclampsia. I had this with Hunter but it wasn't until my 38th week and he put me on bedrest with Hunter. I go back to see Dr Stutts this Tuesday for evaluation of the BP med. The baby's heart rate was 152 as it always is. He is doing great according to the Dr. I am measuring right ton target and gained 1 pound of what I have lost through out the pregnancy back. Dr Stutts said I looked great for 6 months along. He is such a wonderful Dr. I am grateful to him for everything he has done for us to get where we are today. He is truly a caring Dr and has the best bedside manner. I will update the blog on Tuesday when we get results back from my tests and see what happens. I'm hoping the BP will get stabilized cause I have too much to do in the next 3 months preparing for this little guy to arrive.

0 comments: