THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Russellville, Alabama, United States
Bryan and Angel were married on December 6, 1997 at Russellville Church of God. We had our first littel boy named Hunter Bryan Fuller whom born on April 24, 2001. We are expecting another bouncing baby boy on January 1, 2009. Keep up with our life regualry as I will be adding exciting news to our family blog.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Addicted to Twilight, Cleaning & Pregnancy Update





I have gotten so addicted to these books my friends are reading and can't put them down. They are called the Twilight Saga and the movie comes to theatres I believe November 11th. I have been so busy getting ready for the baby that I am still stuck on book 2 but almost finished with it. I got a little disappointed in it cause the guy leaves the girl and she is so depressed and that bugs me. I have to admit though that I cheated and took a sneak toward the end just to see if he comes back and he does. My friends Shelana told me not to stop reading it so I havent but things are so crazy here. I havent felt the greatest and I have been trying to box some things up in this house to remove the clutter before the potential buyers come to look at our house. Hunter's room about killed me Monday. I have never in my life saw such a mess. I boxed up most of his toys and I am gonna go ahead and put them in Bryan's parents basement since we are buying their house. I look at how much I boxed up and realize there is no way a kid his age needs all of this and we have another one on the way. When Bryan works off again, we are gonna start in our basement boxing up stuff and setting it off to the side. There are a set of mattresses down there that is lying on top of alot of my baby furniture and things I need to get out. It has been so long since I have had a baby that I need to see what is still good and what i need to buy. I have found most of Hunter's baby clothes. The roofers just finished our shingles this week and they look very good. I am very proud with how the roof ended up. We still got more painting to do but Erik is gonna finish that up for me this week. I am too scared to do anything b/c I have been hurting alot lately and have felt really bad to be just 6 months pregnant. I go back to the Dr. next week and I will discuss this with him. Im sure everything is fine though. I do get a little scared at times since I had that miscarriage last January, which is expected. My little man has started moving alot, mainly at night after I am settled down for bed. I can't wait to meet him. We are getting very anxious about his arrival here at the Fuller house. Hunter is getting bored with me being pregnant and is ready for his baby brother to get here. No one is more ready than I am but not to ready. We are looking forward to our 4d ultrasound that is coming up in a few weeks. They said I can have it done at 28-32 weeks. I am really excited to get a sneak peek at what he will look like. I am sure he will be gorgeous just like his daddy and big brother.

0 comments: